IMG avails of considerable technical and managerial expertise which can be rapidly mobilised and
deployed in the following sectors:
- Housing, Social Buildings, Urbanism
- Transportation (roads, railways, waterways, bridges, airport facilities)
- Water Management (supply, waste water, sewage)
- Energy (generation, transmission, distribution, heating, natural resources)
- Environmental Protection
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Databases, GIS
IMG disposes of an extensive pool of national and expatriate staff to carry out its activities.
The background and experience of its local staff - mainly, but not exclusively in the former Yugoslavia - and its
expatriate experts covers a wide range of professions capable of providing technical support including hydraulic,
electrical, mechanical, civil and chemical engineers, architects, agronomists, system engineers, data
processing/management experts, administrators and translators.
This enables IMG to rapidly constitute and move an expert team to a new mission area as required.